Celebrities are trained to look their best in front of the camera.
Their expert techniques are easily copied and will help towards creating a sophisticated keepsake of your big day.
Here are HELLO! Online's top tips for looking your best in your wedding photos.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
1. Avoid facing the camera directly. However sleek your figure, this angle has the potential to be unflattering. So set your body at a slight twist and flash a winning smile.
2. If you've opted for a shorter or figure-hugging gown, try facing the lens with your knees relaxed and one leg extended. It's a confident stance that helps to lengthen your legs.
3. Tilting your chin down a little towards your chest can help to lengthen your neck as well as avoiding unwanted shadows. You know you've gone too far if you feel your neck starting to crease.
4. Posing with your hands on your hips is an instant arm slimmer. A more subtle option is to hold your arms slightly out to the sides.
5. For the perfect posture keep your shoulders back, push your chest forward and pull your tummy button in towards your spine.
6. With lots of people to organise and shots to take, the photo shoot can run on for a while. If you feel your smile start to stiffen, take a moment to relax your face and reset.
Whilst bearing these tips in mind, don't forget to relax and be yourself. Think about having a practice run with a friend so that you keep as cool as a celebrity when posing on the day.
It's a little princess!