All brides want to be at their most radiant and beautiful.
But with lots of planning and the inevitable last minute rush in the run-up to the day, those vital eight hours of sleep aren't always guaranteed for brides-to-be.
And you definitely don't want dark circles and pesky blemishes that are the tell-tale signs of tiredness.
Dedicate the same time and care to your skin preparations as your wedding preparations and both will be hassle-free and flawless.
Try our six step plan for radiant skin for your wedding day and beyond.
1. Stick to a healthy eating plan. A busy schedule means you are more likely to rely on sugary or processed foods to keep you fuelled. Replace these with fruit and vegetables before the big day.
2. Drink plenty of water. Hydrate your skin from the inside and flush out nasty toxins. The recommended daily intake is between two and two and a half litres.
3. Relax! It seems obvious but you wouldn't be the first bride to get wound up and stressed out with preparations. Take breaks from your busy schedule for a relaxing bath or treat yourself to a massage.
4. To achieve clear and glowing skin, exfoliating is a must. Give your pores a chance to breathe by removing dead cells and surface impurities.
5. Generously apply a good body moisturizer. Nourish your skin twice daily and you'll see elasticity improve. Pay special attention to tricky spots that are prone to dryness such as elbows, feet and hands.
6. Give your face extra special attention. The three essential basics are a cleanser, toner and facial moisturizer. Opt for one that contains collagen to give added definition and that all-important bridal glow.
It's a little princess!