As our community grows, we have invited some professional wedding writers and experts to join us in this venture through Wedding Hub Invites. This new portal will host pieces provided by wedding bloggers, photographers, wedding planners, wedding venues and more with the aim of contributing to the Wedding Hub Community with these experts' valuable knowledge and their creative ideas.
If you are looking for inspiration on how to make your wedding day unforgettable, don't miss our top 5 Wedding Hub blogs of the week. And if you are willing to share some of your wedding dreams and plans with us, join the community today!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR BLOGGING COMMUNITY
- Number one this week is our Wedding Hub Invites first guest blogger Alison from Mrs P and P. Her article Say Thanks to your Dream team goes through an inspiring top 10 Heartfelt Bridesmaid Gifts to help you find the perfect present for your girls and make it as individual and as special as they are to you.
- Fairytale weddings makes it to the second position this week, featuring all the details you have to consider if you want a fairytale wedding: from the ceremony songs you should choose to the style of your wedding invites.
- On Wedding Hub Invites this week our second guest Claire from English Wedding has shared a fantastic Top 10 outdoor wedding style tips, featuring rustic bouquets, DIY wedding tablescapes and stunning decors.
- The London Life Stylist will provide you with advice on 2015's collections of unique and definitive bridal designs, especially interesting is her favourite 1930's inspired Jenny Packham’s collection post.
- The speech is one of the things you will always remember from a wedding so you want to make sure you get it right. Our fifth blog of the week Tips for the toast will give you all the advice you need when you are writing your wedding speech.