Happy #WeddingWednesday! As autumn and winter are approaching, our Wedding Hub bloggers will be covering all the tips you need for winter weddings as well as giving you some ideas on how to get going with your spring/summer wedding plans for next year.
This week's top five wedding hub blogs are full of great advice and creative ideas to help you make your day unique and unforgettable.
From squeezing the most out of your budget, to advice on how to write touching speeches and toasts, to choosing a wedding theme or picking your church exit song, our community writers have it covered.
Find out below who made it onto our top five Wedding Hub blogs of the week...
- Our number one wedding hub blog this week is a guest on Wedding Hub Invites, a portal dedicated to professional bloggers, photographers and more. This week's guest Pretty Thrifty shares some insightful money saving tips in her article: Top 10 tips for squeezing the absolute most out of your wedding budget.
- Whether you are looking for tips and inspiration for the best man's speech, the groom's speech or general wedding toasts, Tips for the Toast is the blog for you. This week's article focuses on the Father of the Bride's speech, with some helpful questions to answer to make sure he doesn't forget to mention the most important moments in his daughter's life.
- Church Exit Songs: Marking the end of your wedding ceremony, your recessional music should inspire your guests to stand up and cheer as you make your way out of the church. While the processional song tends to be softer, the exit is a triumphant and cheerful moment and our third Wedding Hub blog of the week can help you pick your favourite with an array of options including classical and mixed tracks.
- Our wedding hub blog Happily Ever After presents the stylish Reem Acra Spring/Summer 2015 collection, perfect if you want to be the most on-trend wedding guest. This week the blog is giving you a chance to win a beautiful wedding veil of your choice. Check out the full article to enter.
- Can't decide your wedding theme? Head to Choosing amongst popular wedding themes on this week's Decorate Your Perfect Wedding and find out your options. Once you decide it will make it easier to keep it consistent and make your planning flawless.