There have been some fantastic celebrity weddings this year, including Brad and Angelina's wedding in France, which have inspired our Wedding Hub bloggers and provided a wealth of ideas and advice on how to make the most of your big day.
This week's articles cover all sorts of aspects – from getting to know the secret language of flowers, to considering unconventional wedding proposals (yes, we mean the bride...).
Find out below who made it into our top 5 Wedding Hub blogs of the week, and if you are passionate about all things bridal, join our blogging community today and share your experiences by creating your very own HELLO! Online blog!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR BLOGGING COMMUNITY
- The number one Wedding Hub blog this week is by our very own HELLO! Online Lifestyle writer Miriam, who has quite an unusual wedding proposal story to tell you... Check out her blog He Said Yes to find out why she took the plunge and decided to propose to her boyfriend.
- Silver medal goes to one of our Wedding Hub Invites guests, The Wedding Affair, who provides us with a very interesting way of choosing your wedding bouquet based on flowers' meanings. A fabulous way to make your wedding flowers more memorable and a lovely way of ensuring they add a personal touch for you. Find out the meaning of flowers on The Secret Language of Flowers before you pick yours!
- Flick of the Hair has some interesting advice for you on choosing a hairstyle that goes with your wedding dress. It really depends on your taste, but some of these tips are made for helping you decide the best fit for your dress and make-up.
- When thinking about bridal make-up, the keywords are natural, subtle, elegant and pretty. According to The Bride Loves, while red lipstick isn’t a first choice, it should be considered as a good option. Find out ways to wear red lipstick on your wedding day by reading this article.
- My Dream Shoes this week covers things to consider when choosing your bridal party shoes: it's all about the dress and the current trends, but let's not forget about the importance of the comfort!