Happy #WeddingWednesday! After one of the most hotly anticipated celebrity weddings of the year between George Clooney and his barrister love Amaln Alamuddin, our Wedding Hub bloggers have been incredibly inspired this week and have provided some incredible tips on how to make your wedding day special and unforgettable.
This week's top 5 Wedding Hub blogs are sparkling with useful advice: from how to get fit and look perfect on your wedding day, to ideas on how to choose the best dress for your budget, as we know that designers such as Amal Alamuddin's Oscar de la Renta are not accessible to all, to suggestions for creative little details such as gifting your guests with some lovely 'save the date' presents.
Find out below who made it onto our top 5 Wedding Hub blogs of the week...
- Yes, we all want to look and feel our best on our wedding day. Yes, we all want to look back at the pictures from the wedding day and honeymoon and feel proud of how we looked. To get there, our blogger Wedding Wonderment gives her top tips in the article Fit for your wedding day. With some small lifestyle changes, you can completely change your body, metabolism and mind-set!
- Have you ever said to yourself that you're never going to get married - and now you are? You're not alone. In this week's He Said Yes find out what else our HELLO! Online Lifestyle Writer might have in common with newlywed George Clooney!
- Oscar de la Renta was the man behind Amal Alamuddin's romantic wedding dress, but not everyone has George Clooney's bride's budget for their wedding. But that doesn't mean that you can't look as gorgeous as Amal on your big day. Stories of a shopping genius can help you find the perfect dress for your budget.
- Choosing the wedding cake seems like an easy task, but you have to make sure you've considered all your options before you decide the one for you! The Brides Loves this week presents us with a fantastic gallery to help you with your wedding cake inspiration.
- As busy as everyone’s lives are, the more advance notice a bride can give her guests to 'Save the Date', the better. So our Wedding Hub blogger the The Mother of the Bride suggests to add one more decision to the bucket of To Do’s which type of “Save the Date” do you want to send? It's not all about cards, you could opt for your save the date to be functional...