Getting married in the cold and wintry season?
From deciding whether a tan is appropriate or not, to keeping skin looking rosy in a chilly venue, tying the knot during the winter presents a set of beauty challenges that summer brides don't have to entertain.
Kelly Lloyd-Sanderson of beauty, health and wellness company Arbonne shares her top five tips to make sure you're a beautiful, blushing bride, even if the weather outside is frightful.
1. Embrace the season and make use of berry or autumnal shades in your look. Try an incredibly flattering copper eye shadow or a lipstick in a rich berry inspired hue.
2. Consider focusing on the eyes. A key trend for autumn/winter make up in 2014 is stand-out, defined eye make up. Consider sporting sultry eye make up with shades of taupe such as those in Arbonne's Get The Look: Smoky Eye Set. The dramatic smoky look is timeless and perfect for wedding guests and the bride alike.
3. Inclement weather can wreak havoc on hair. Ensure your locks remain shiny and frizz-free by prepping hair with a serum before styling. A dot of the serum can even be smoothed throughout your 'do during the day, should any unwanted strands appear.
4. Fairytale inspired looks, with their focus on bold features and flawless, untanned skin are perfect for a winter wedding. To complete your own happily ever after, try channelling Snow White, with a neatly defined eye and a pop of bright red lipstick.
5. Wedding day nerves and a chilly chapel can leave skin looking and feeling a little dull. Ensure you glow through the entirety of your special day by using a highlighter to add luminosity to your skin.
To find out more about Arbonne and its products, visit www.arbonneinternational.co.uk.