When an electrical fire broke out under her feet in Egypt this week, it was Mariah Carey to the rescue.
Minutes before she was due to appear on stage for a live concert, the Butterfly singer single-handedly put out the flames with a towel.
She later told fans of the drama on her Twitter account.
"In Egypt getting ready to go on stage and suddenly there was a surge of power and an electrical fire started under my feet!" she wrote.
"Naturally, my emergency instincts kicked in and I put out the flames w/a towel."