It's hard to believe Emma Watson sometimes feels shy – not when she looks this good.
The Harry Potter star had fashion critics firmly under her spell with the magical look she put together for the MTV Movie Awards.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Emma was the image of perfection in an ivory Marchesa gown with a jewelled neckline that perfectly set off her shimmering eyes.
Metallic silver six-inch stilettos by Brian Atwood, and delicate diamond drop earrings and a silver bangle completed the look.
The 21-year-old - who recently put her studies at Brown university on hold to concentrate on her career - lost out on the Best Female Performance gong to Kristen Stewart.
But she was certainly a winner in the sartorial stakes as she made her debut on the MTV Movie Awards red carpet.
The elegant brunette introduced footage from the final film in the boy wizard franchise, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. The ultimate showdown between Harry and Voldemort hits cinemas in July.
One of the film's stars, Tom Felton, picked up the award for Best Villain for the second year running - but held back on any wild celebrations.
MTV Movie Awards 2011 - winners
- Best Movie - The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Best Male Performance - Robert Pattinson in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Best Female Performance - Kristen Stewart in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Best Breakout Star - Chloe Moretz in Kick Ass
- Best Comedic Performance - Emma Stone in Easy A
- Best Line From A Movie - Alexys Nycole Sanchez in Grown Ups: "I want to get chocolate wasted."
- Best Villain - Tom Felton in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- Best Fight - Robert Pattinson vs Bryce Dallas Howard in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Best Kiss - Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Best Scared Moment - Ellen Page in Inception
- Best Jaw-dropping Moment - Justin Bieber in Justin Bieber: Never Say Never: Performance Spectacular
- Biggest Badass Star - Chloe Moretz in Kick-Ass
It's a little princess!