To purchase the digital edition, click here
New from the HELLO! Lifestyle Series, Haute Cuisine is a fresh, exciting read dedicated exclusively to food and celebrity entertaining that’s sure to inspire the gourmet in you to host the perfect dinner party this season.
Devoted to the art of creating and achieving aspirational cuisine, you’ll learn how to create the perfect setting for a dinner party and get a rare insight into the secrets of the world’s top chefs and celebrities who love to entertain.
With platefuls of tasty reading including:
• Exclusive interviews and recipes from the country’s top cooks, including TV’s Marco Pierre White and James Martin plus party planner to the stars Lyndy Redding
• How to host the perfect dinner party
• Step-by-step masterclasses from award-winning restaurateurs to help you prepare some of their stunning creations
• A round-up of the best cookery schools
• Great gift ideas for gourmets and dinner-party hosts
• Top 50 restaurants around the world
• Hidden gems – a look inside the best gourmet hotels
A tasty approach
No longer will you have to be content with just a few select recipes and ideas for winter entertaining, as Haute Cuisine will broaden your culinary horizons with an extensive range of mouth-watering recipes alongside champagne and wine recommendations.
Choose from a selection of inspirational and unique dishes, presented with real insight from top-name chefs – both home-grown and international – to give a true taste of entertaining in style.
Whether you are a confident cook or a novice enthusiast, the first issue of Haute Cuisine will be essential reading, giving you everything you will need to make your seasonal dinner parties a fabulous success.
NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE!
HELLO! Haute Cuisine is available only at Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges (London), Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose, WH Smith and all leading independent retail newsagents. RRP £6