Ingredients (Makes 2)
- 8 tbsp fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 4 tbsp Nestlé Cheerios
- 2 tbsp ripe raspberries, slightly crushed
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Shreddies
- 4 slices fresh, ripe mango
- 8 ripe strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp Nestlé Honey Nut Shredded
- Wheat, crumbled
Mix the yoghurt and chopped mint, then spoon 2 tablespoons of the mix into 2 tall serving glasses, followed by 2 spoonfuls of Cheerios. Spoon over the raspberries – then top this with 2 more spoonfuls of yoghurt mix, then the Shreddies. Add the mango, two more spoonfuls of yoghurt mix and the Cheerios. Top with the strawberries, the remaining yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and the crumbled Honey Nut Shredded Wheat. Serve at once.
A great Sunday afternoon treat and a way to get children to eat fresh fruit.