Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 16 small squares of chocolate brownie (about 180g/61⁄2oz)
- 1 tbsp Kirsch
- 100g/4oz fresh raspberries
- 100g/4oz fresh blackberries
- 250g/9oz mixed fruit compote
- 100g/4oz Côte d’Or 86% Dark Cocoa
- 500ml/18fl oz chilled custard
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings
Cut the brownies into pieces and dip in the Kirsch. Divide between 8 serving glasses. Top with the berries and compote.
Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, then stir into the chilled custard. Stir well until thoroughly mixed then remove from the heat, cover the bowl with clingfilm and leave to chill.
Divide the chocolate custard between the dishes and top each one with a spoonful of whipped cream and a few chocolate shavings.