Ingredients (Makes 6)
- 400g/14oz apricots, halved and stoned
- 100ml/4fl oz orange juice
- 11⁄2 tbsp runny honey
- 12 Unibic Anzac Biscuits, broken into quarters
- 250g/9oz vanilla ice cream
- 3 passion fruits, halved and flesh scooped out
Place the apricots in a small saucepan with the orange juice and honey and simmer gently for 12 minutes until the fruit softens. Leave to cool.
Place 2 apricot halves in the bottom of each serving glass and add a layer of biscuit pieces, a little apricot cooking liquid, a spoonful of ice cream and the passion fruit pulp. Repeat with the remaining ingredients and finish with a layer of broken biscuits. Serve chilled.