Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- 1 pack Discovery Wrap’n Roll wraps
- Hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1 x 390g jar apricot fruit filling
- 500ml/18fl oz fresh custard
- 1 x 284ml pot of double cream, whipped
- 25g/1oz flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- Cocoa powder and plain chocolate, grated into curls, for decoration
Cover 5 of the 6 wraps with chocolate spread, then spread with a thin layer of apricot fruit filling followed by a thin layer of custard. Arrange in a stack, finishing with the remaining plain wrap on top. Spread this top wrap with the whipped cream. Place in the fridge and chill well.
When ready to serve, remove the cake from the fridge, sprinkle with toasted flaked almonds, dust lightly with cocoa powder and arrange the plain chocolate curls all around. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.