Ingredients (Serves 4)
For the dressing
- 150g/5oz fresh asparagus tips
- 1 mango, peeled and stoned
- 100g/4oz seedless red grapes
- 350g/12oz cooked chicken breast
- 1 x 85g bag ready-prepared watercress
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Zest and juice 1 orange
- 1⁄2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the asparagus tips in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and refresh them in cold water.
Thinly slice the mango flesh and halve the grapes. Cut or tear the cooked chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
Place the asparagus tips, mango slices, halved grapes and chicken pieces in a serving bowl. Add the watercress and pumpkin seeds.
Place the dressing ingredients in a bowl together and whisk them well with a fork. Drizzle the dressing over the salad, lightly toss it so everything is evenly coated and serve immediately.