Ingredients (Serves 2)
For the dressing
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 75g/3oz sugarsnap peas
- 1 x 140g bag Crispy mix salad leaves
- 200g/7oz dressed mixed crab meat
- 2 balls stem ginger in syrup, along with 2 tbsp of the syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Toss the sliced avocado in the lemon juice and set aside.
Cook the sugarsnap peas in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain then rinse in cold water and drain again.
Empty the salad leaves into a serving bowl, top with the sliced avocado and sugarsnap peas, then scatter over the dressed crab.
To make the dressing, finely chop the ginger and mix with the syrup and lemon juice. Season to taste.
Drizzle over the salad and serve straight away.