Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 salmon fillets, each weighing 175g/6oz
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 sachet Discovery Cajun Seasoning or Fajita Seasoning
- 300g/11oz French beans, trimmed and lightly cooked
- 4 vine tomatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and quartered
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 12 pitted black olives, thinly sliced
- Olive oil and lemon juice for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Coat the salmon lightly in oil and sprinkle over the Cajun or Fajita Seasoning to taste. Cook over hot barbecue coals or on a preheated griddle pan for 10 minutes until the salmon is lightly blackened and cooked, turning halfway through.
Meanwhile, mix the French beans, tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, onion wedges and black olives in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and season well. Heap onto 4 plates or bowls and serve topped with the blackened salmon.