Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 250g/9oz new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 8 tsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp creamed horseradish
- 2 tsp crème fraîche
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced in thin strips
- 2 x 100g packs pea shoots
- 100g/4oz smoked salmon, torn into strips
- Salt and black pepper
- Small punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Preheat the oven to 220°C, 425°F, Gas 7. Place the potatoes in a roasting tin with 2 tsp of the olive oil and roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove them from the oven and leave to cool. Meanwhile, mix the remaining olive oil with the horseradish and crème fraîche to make a dressing.
Arrange the cucumber strips on plates with the pea shoots and salmon. Add the potatoes and halved cherry tomatoes, drizzle with dressing, season and serve.