Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 450g/1lb baby new potatoes, scrubbed
- A little olive oil
- 100g/4oz fine green beans, trimmed
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 4 tuna steaks, about 150g/5oz each
- 1 x 100g bag herb salad
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 20 pitted black olives, halved
For the dressing
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas 6. Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake for 40 minutes. Cool then halve.
Blanch the beans in boiling water for 3 minutes, then rinse. Cover the eggs with cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6 minutes. Rinse, peel and quarter the eggs. Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Heat a non-stick frying pan. Brush the tuna with oil then sear for 2-3 minutes on each side. Put the salad leaves into a bowl, add the onions, olives, beans and half the dressing. Divide between 4 plates, scatter over the potatoes, eggs and top with tuna drizzled with oil.
Serve the remaining dressing on the side.