Ingredients (Serves 6-8)
- 150g/5oz Fox’s Milk Chocolate Chunkie cookies
- 50g/2oz unsalted butter
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine (about 7g)
- 4 tbsp cold water
- 6 Fox’s Rocky Chocolate biscuit bars
- 500g/1lb 2oz cream cheese
- 50g/2oz caster sugar
- 25g/1oz unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g/3oz miniature pink marshmallows
- 75g/3oz dried sour cherries
- 200ml/7fl oz double cream
- 25g/1oz plain chocolate to decorate
Turn the cookies into crumbs in a blender, or place in a strong plastic bag and beat with a rolling pin.
Melt the butter in a microwave or a pan on the stove and combine with the cookie crumbs. Press the mix into the base of a 20cm/8in springform cake tin. Chill in fridge.
Put the gelatine and water in a small pan, soak for 10 minutes to soften, then stir over a low heat until dissolved. Meanwhile, chop the chocolate bars into small chunks.
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla extract, then gradually add the gelatine mixture and mix until smooth. Fold in the chopped biscuit bars, marshmallows and cherries.
Lightly whip the cream until softly peaking, then fold into the cream cheese mix. Spoon evenly over the chilled base and refrigerate until firm.
Just before serving, melt the plain chocolate and drizzle over the top of the cheesecake.