Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1⁄2 jar Peppadew Mild or Hot
- Whole Sweet Piquanté Peppers, rinsed, drained and sliced
- 225g/8oz couscous
- 75g/3oz dried cranberries
- 450ml/3⁄4pt vegetable stock, made with 2 tsp vegetable stock powder, or 1 vegetable stock cube, dissolved in boiling water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 40g/11⁄2oz pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced on the slant
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g/7oz goat’s cheese, sliced
Place the peppers, couscous and cranberries in a large bowl and pour over the stock. Leave for about 10 minutes to allow the stock to be absorbed by the couscous. Fluff up the couscous with a fork to separate the grains, then stir in the olive oil, coriander, pistachios, spring onions and parsley, then season, if liked.
Lightly grill the goat’s cheese slices under a preheated hot grill until they just begin to melt.
Serve the couscous topped with the melting goat’s cheese.