Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 200g/7oz haddock fillets
- 10 Peppadew Mild or Hot Whole Sweet Piquanté Peppers, rinsed and drained
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the haddock fillets and cook over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes, adding the peppers after 3-4 minutes. Stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and capers. Then, using a pair of scissors, snip in the dill and parsley.
Season to taste. Test that the fish is cooked with a fork (the flesh should be opaque and flake easily). If necessary, leave to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Serve the fish with the lemony herb sauce spooned over the top and with the peppers served on the side.