Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 x 175g/6oz boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 8 thin slices prosciutto ham
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 25g/1oz Pure Organic, Soya or Sunflower spread
- 100ml/4fl oz dry white wine
- Juice of 1⁄2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Mashed potato and steamed green vegetable of your choice to serve
Open out each chicken breast and place between 2 sheets of clingfilm.
Gently flatten with a rolling pin, then discard the clingfilm and cut each chicken breast in half.
Place a sage leaf and a piece of prosciutto on each piece of chicken, roll up to enclose, then secure with a wooden cocktail stick. You can prepare to this stage in advance.
Coat the chicken breasts with the flour, seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat half the oil in a large frying pan, add two of the chicken parcels and cook for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and slightly under-cooked. Remove and cook the remaining chicken breasts in the remaining oil.
Clean the pan, add the Pure then heat until melted and frothy. Pour in the wine and lemon juice and bring to the boil. Allow to bubble for 1 minute, then return all the chicken breasts to the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and cook for 1 minute more before serving with the juices spooned over the top, along with mashed potato and a vegetable of your choice.