Ingredients (Serves 4)
For the filling
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and cut into slices
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast fillet, skin removed and diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced 125g/41⁄2oz Cheddar cheese, grated
Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas 4.
Prepare the avocados by cutting around the stone lengthways. Do not pull the 2 halves apart.
Wrap the avocados in aluminium foil, place in an ovenproof dish and bake for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix all the filling ingredients together.
Preheat the grill. Remove the baked avocados from the foil and take out their stones.
Spoon a little filling into each avocado half. Place under the grill for about 10 minutes, or until the filling is golden and bubbling.
Remove from the grill, arrange in a dish and add a dash of Worcestershire sauce before serving.