Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1.5kg/31⁄4lb pork spare ribs
- 1 bottle Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 bottle Kikkoman Honey & Garlic Teriyaki Stir-fry & Marinade
- Spring onions, trimmed, sliced and left in cold water to curl
- Coleslaw or potato salad to serve
Place the ribs in a single layer in a large dish and cover with half the teriyaki marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, overnight if possible.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC, 350°F, Gas 4.
Remove the ribs from the marinade and wrap in a large sheet of foil. Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 1 hour. You can prepare up to this stage in advance.
Carefully open the foil parcel and brush the ribs all over with the honey and garlic marinade, return to the oven and cook, basting 2-3 times with more honey and garlic marinade (or finish on a barbecue or under a preheated hot grill), until golden brown and sizzling.
Garnish with strips of curled spring onion and serve with coleslaw or potato salad.