Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 large ciabatta loaf
- 175g/6oz Societé Roquefort
- 75g/3oz Président unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 225g/8oz cooked smoked chicken, sliced
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- 175g/6oz Président Brie, diced
Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas 4.
Cut the ciabatta in half lengthways and then cut each half into 4, making 8 pieces.
Mash the Roquefort and butter together in a bowl until combined. Spread a little onto the cut side of each ciabatta slice.
Divide the chicken between each slice and top with slices of apple and Brie.
Arrange on a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the Brie has melted and the ciabatta is crisp.