Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 350g/12oz skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 sachet Sharwood’s Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 x 400g can coconut milk
- 100g/4oz French beans, cut in half diagonally
- Thai jasmine rice to serve
Heat the vegetable oil in a deep-sided frying pan, add the chicken and cook for about 3 minutes until golden. Add the Thai green curry paste and continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes, then stir in the coconut milk and the green beans.
Bring to the boil and gently simmer until the chicken is cooked through. Serve spooned into warm bowls, accompanied by bowls of Thai jasmine rice.