Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 300g/11oz cavolo nero, shredded, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 x 142ml carton double cream
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the cavolo nero in a pan of boiling water for 6-8 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes before stirring in the cream and mustard. Add the reserved cavolo nero to the pan, stir to coat in the sauce and heat through. Season to taste and serve straight away.