Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 900g/2lb new potatoes, scrubbed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil 125g/41⁄2oz feta cheese, broken into chunks
- Juice and zest of 1⁄2 lemon
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh mint
Preheat the oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas 5. Put the potatoes into a large pan of water with a pinch of salt, bring to the boil and cook for about 12 minutes, until they are just slightly underdone.
Drain the potatoes then tip them into a large baking tray and crush them lightly with the back of a fork. Drizzle a little oil over the potatoes, sprinkle them with the chunks of feta, the lemon juice and zest, and the chopped mint, then gently but thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes, until the potatoes are beginning to turn golden and crisp around the edges. Add a sprinkling of salt and pepper and serve.