Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 2 medium oranges
- 3tbsp reduced-fat houmous
- 2 carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 25g roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 400g can chick peas in water, drained
- 130g bag rocket salad mix salt and freshly ground pepper
Place the oranges on a chopping board and use a small, sharp knife to remove the skin and pith. Then slice between the membrane of the oranges to release the segments.
Squeeze the remaining juice from the orange membrane into a bowl, together with any juice from the chopping board. Add the houmous to the bowl and whisk together to make a dressing with a drizzling consistency. Season to taste.
Place the orange segments in a serving bowl. Add the carrots, peanuts, chick peas and rocket leaves and toss. Drizzle over the dressing and serve immediately.