Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 3tbsp sunflower seeds
- 4tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 225g white cabbage, cored and finely shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 firm medium mango, peeled, stoned and coarsely grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 140g bag watercress, spinach and rocket salad
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- salt and freshy ground pepper
Heat 1tsp of the oil in a frying pan. Add the sunflower and pumpkin seeds and stir fry for 1min or until they are pale golden. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
Place the cabbage, carrot, mango, chilli and salad leaves in a bowl. Add the toasted seeds.
Add the lime juice and coriander to the remaining oil and season to taste. Add to the bowl of salad ingredients and toss well to mix. Serve immediately.