Sweet chilli chicken and mango skewers
Finger licking good great cooked on the barbeque too. Serve with a chunky salad
27 MAY 2009
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 6 tbsp Rubicon mango juice
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced, optional
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, sliced into 16 pieces
- 2 Alfonso mangoes, stone removed, peeled and cut into cubes
- fresh coriander to garnish, optional
In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients except the coriander. Cover and leave to marinate overnight or for at least 30 minutes. Thread alternatively onto soaked wooden or metal skewers.
Preheat a grill to high/hot. Arrange the skewers on a foil lined tray and cook for 8-10 minutes on either side basting with any remaining marinade as you cook.
Serve scattered with fresh coriander and with lime wedges to squeeze over if liked.