- 500g/1lb 2oz Jersey Royal new potatoes, gently rubbed to remove flaky skin
- 100g/4oz mangetout, trimmed
- 100g/4oz spring peas
- 200g/7oz tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 4 trout fillets, skin removed 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of half a lime
Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas 6. Cut 20cm x 40cm rectangles of parchment paper, then fold in half to make 4 squares.
Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. When cool, slice them into 5mm/¼in disks.
Divide the mangetout, peas and broccoli in the middle of each paper square, then top each with a trout fillet. Arrange the potato on top, sprinkle with the spring onions and season with pepper.
Drizzle each with olive oil and a squeeze of lime. Fold the paper into a parcel and place on a baking sheet, then cook in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Serve, allowing your guests to unwrap their own parcels.