- 175g/6oz linguine
- 1 tbsp Clover
- 1 shallot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 50ml/2fl oz dry white wine
- 100ml/4fl oz fish stock
- 225g/8oz salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil, add the pasta, bring back to the boil and cook according to packet instructions. Drain well.
While the pasta is cooking, heat the Clover in a large frying pan, add the shallot, garlic and chilli and cook for 1-2 minutes until softened but not browned. Add the lemon juice, wine and stock and cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes to reduce the liquid a little.
Add the salmon and cook for 4 minutes then carefully turn over and cook for a further 3 minutes, or until cooked through and easily flaked. Break into bite-sized pieces and return to the pan. Add the parsley and season then add the drained linguine. Toss gently to combine then serve heaped into warm bowls.