- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 large free-range egg whites
- 125g/4½oz caster sugar
- 4 tbsp Bonne Maman Strawberry Conserve
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, to dust
Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas 6.
Lightly grease 4 small deep ramekin dishes with butter, then place in a medium roasting tin.
In a very clean, dry bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff then whisk in the sugar, a spoonful at a time, until the mixture is thick and glossy.
Fold in the conserve then spoon the soufflé mixture into the prepared ramekin dishes. Bake on a centre shelf in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
Lightly dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
- For equally gorgeous soufflés, try using Bonne Maman Berries and Cherries, Blackcurrant or Raspberry Conserve.
- For a baked Alaska-type pudding, put a small scoop of solid ice cream in the base of each ramekin before adding the soufflé mixture.