Tuna with radish and honey soy dressing
11 NOVEMBER 2011
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp clear runny honey
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 4 radishes, washed and trimmed
- Handful coriander leaves
- 2 handfuls prepared rocket salad
- 1 x 60g can John West No Drain Tuna Steaks with a little sunflower oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the olive oil, honey and soy sauce in a bowl and whisk with a fork to mix thoroughly.
2. Thinly slice the radishes and stir into the dressing with the coriander leaves and rocket.
3. Roughly crumble in the tuna, season to taste with salt and pepper then mix lightly and serve straight away.