Tuna and mixed bean tortillas
11 NOVEMBER 2011
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1-2 red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 x 400g can mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 130g can John West No Drain Tuna Steaks with a little brine
- 4 tbsp light cream cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 flour tortillas
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the spring onions, chilli and garlic and cook over a low to medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add the mixed beans and cook for 2-3 minutes or until piping hot.
2. Stir in the tuna and cream cheese and stir gently until piping hot. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Warm the tortillas in a frying pan, then fill with the tuna mixture and roll up. Serve immediately.