Stir-fried sprouts with lemon and chilli
22 DECEMBER 2011
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 2 chicken breasts sliced into thin strips
- 4 shallots thinly sliced
- 250g Brussels sprouts shredded
- 1 clove garlic finely diced
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat the oil till very hot then throw in the chicken strips, stir fry then for 1-2 minutes until brown on all sides.
2. Add the shallots, sprouts, garlic and chilli to the pan and continue to stir fry for 3-5 minutes until the sprouts are tender.
3. Stir through the lemon zest and soy sauce and serve.