Dish type: Starter
Preparation and cooking time: 10 minutes
6 large eggs, boiled for 8 minutes
1 ½ teaspoons wasabi paste
½ teaspoon cider vinegar
2 spring onions, sliced
75g cubed cooking chorizo
Pinch of salt
Pinch of hot smoke paprika
1. Halve the eggs and scoop out the yolks split into two bowels and mash with fork.
2. In one bowl, mix the yolks with half the mayonnaise, wasabi, vinegar, onion and salt to taste.
3. Fry the chorizo in a dry pan (it will release a lot of oil) until it begins to caramelise, leave to cool.
4. In another bowl, combine the chorizo (including the oil) and paprika with the rest of the mayonnaise and season.
5. Spoon the filling into the eggs and decorate with pea shoots and micro herbs if available