Dish Type: Side Dish
Cooking and preparation time: 35 minutes
1.2kg pumpkin, peeled
3 tbsp Very Lazy Chopped Chilli
1 tbsp Very Lazy Chopped Garlic
4 tbsp olive oil
30g chives, chopped
3 lemons, zested
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Cut the pumpkin into 1cm thick slices and lay them flat, cut side down on a baking sheet lined with non-stick paper.
3. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs, garlic and chilli and drizzle with the olive oil.
4. Roast for 30 minutes, or until tender.
5. Place onto a platter and scatter over the chives, lemon zest and some salt and pepper.