Dish type: Dessert
Cooking and preparation time: 25 minutes
4 fresh figs
½ pot (340g) of Greek Gods Honey & Clementine Yogurt
• Preheat your oven to 190C/375F/gas mark 5
• Cut a cross into the top of the figs and open to form a star, before arranging them in an ovenproof dish
• Place a large dessertspoon of Greek Gods Honey & Clementine yogurt in the centre of each fig and sprinkle it with brown sugar and a splash of Amaretto. Finish with a scattering of walnuts.
• Bake for 20 minutes, until the figs are golden.
• Drizzle honey over the whole dish then serve it, making sure each person gets some of the syrup from the bottom of the baking dish.