1. Preheat the oven to 180 C 360 F, gas mark 4 ½ fan.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, mascarpone and double cream on high until smooth, then grate in the Tonka beans.
3. Mix together and place into a piping bag then rest in the fridge.
4. Toast the hazelnuts in a pan, let them cool, then crush with a rolling pin.
5. For the tuilles, mix the icing sugar and the flour together with the egg whites and mix. Grind a lot of black pepper into the mix.
6. Set up baking trays with silpat mats or parchment/wax paper on top, using a pastry brush, brush the tuille mix across the mat, sprinkle the hazelnuts and place into an oven for 3-4 minutes.
7. When ready remove and leave to cool.
8. Quarter the strawberries then coat in sugar. Heat a small pan, once very hot add the strawberries and a splash of balsamic vinegar and cook till caramelised, remove from heat and put aside to rest, leaving them stewing in the syrup.
9. For plating, make a layer of tuille, then another layer piping the cheesecake, then another tuille then cheesecake and so on, finishing with a tuille layer on top, place the strawberries on top and then pour on the syrup from the strawberries, garnish with the baby basil.