2 egg whites
4 egg yolks
150g icing sugar
200g of Savoiardi biscuits (sponge fingers)
150ml strong coffee
Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
2. Beat the egg yolk with sugar in a separate bowl until fluffy.
3. Gently fold the mascarpone then the egg whites.
4. Make a layer sponge fingers in the serving dish and brush them with coffee then cover with a layer of the mascarpone mix.
5. Continue making layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of mascarpone and finish with a dust of cocoa.
6. Chill for about 45 minutes before serving.
Zizzi have just launched a new spring menu; try their tiramisu recipe at home...