4 x 185g (approx) Freedom Food salmon fillets
200g fresh spinach, sautéed and finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
500ml full fat Freedom Food milk
1 tsp Fairtrade soy sauce
25g fresh dill, chopped
Lightly steamed mangetout, to serve
Alternative fish: salmon trout, halibut, turbot
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C /fan 160°C/ Gas 4.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut a small pocket into the middle of each salmon fillet. In a bowl, mix together the spinach and garlic and stuff into each salmon fillet.
3. Place a large piece of aluminum foil in a roasting pan so that the edges come up the sides of the pan. Place all the fillets in the centre of the foil, leaving 1cm between each one.
4. In a jug, stir together the milk, soy sauce and dill. Pour over the salmon fillets. Fold over the edges of the foil to enclose the fish and pinch together at the top to form a parcel. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the salmon; it should be pink on the inside.
5. Serve the salmon hot, on a bed of mangetout if desired, with a little of the sauce on top.