Click here for more salad recipes
4-6 chicken portions
250ml Olives Et Al
Pink Mojo Marinade
Preserved or fresh lemon
Fresh ground black pepper
1. Wash the chicken, pat dry and place snugly into a bowl.
2. Pour over enough Pink Mojo to coat, cover and leave for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge turning occasionally.
3. Remove chicken from bowl and place into roasting tray, discarding marinade.
4. Add a couple of cloves of peeled and smushed garlic, a squeeze of lemon juice and cook for 30 mins or until juices run clear.
5. Serve with a salad of mixed leaves and herbs dressing with a little Pink Mojo.
6. Pour chicken juices over as you serve.