Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Makes 16 brownies
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3 eggs (60g)
1.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup Natvia
3/4 cup plain flour
For the strawberry Santa hats
16 large strawberries
225g cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoon Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C and line a medium (22cm x 22cm) square baking dish with baking paper.
2. Sift the cocoa into a medium bowl. Melt the butter over low heat. When the butter is melted add to the cocoa in a steady stream, stirring with a metal fork as you go. Continue to whisk until smooth.
3. Whisk the eggs and vanilla essence together. Add to the cocoa mixture in a steady stream, whisking with the fork as you go, until smooth.
4. Stir through the Natvia until well combined.
5. Fold in the plain flour and stir gently until evenly and just combined.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until firm to touch. Allow the brownies to cool in the tray before cutting and serving.
Method for strawberries
1. Rinse strawberries and cut the bottom flat to make easier for them to stand up.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, Natvia, and vanilla extract until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off.
3. Decorate 'Santa Hats' according to photo.
Natvia's Christmas recipe ebook is available to download from www.facebook.com/natviauk