1. Grind spices and salt together, add the zest and herbs
2. Rub mixture all over the duck breast and leave in fridge for 24 hours then rub clean
3. Wrap the breast in muslin and hang in fridge for 14 days
4. Remove the muslin and wash the breast and pat dry with a towel, slice very thinly
1. Mix all ingredients together until fully incorporated and season to taste.
To serve 1. Lay a slice of the duck breast on a flat surface, place a dot of duck rillette into the middle and fold over the slice, on top of the slice put a small dot of truffle mayonnaise and a piece of asparagus. Repeat with the other slices.
Kevin Love and Leffe, the premium Belgian abbey beer, recently collaborated to uncover the UK’s best gourmet bar snacks. All of Love's bar snacks created to launch the Leffe Gastro Bite Awards were designed to complement the character and flavours of Leffe, a beer which works perfectly with food. All recipes are available at www.youtube.com/leffeuk