If you have ever watched Made In Chelsea and wondered how starring character Caggie Dunlop never fails to look expertly groomed and fresh faced, be excited – we are about to reveal why.
The beautiful 22-year-old has kindly let HELLO! Online in on the products she swears by to maintain her flawless complexion.
She has also revealed some of her beauty secrets – one of which involves vodka!
1. "I love Eight Hour Cream, by Elizabeth Arden. It is a life saver.
2. "Hoola blusher by Benefit gives me a gorgeous, natural glow without looking too orange.
3. "I love the Manuka Doctor ApiClear Foaming Cleanser which is great for clearing my skin. Millie recommended that I try the range and I love it. I literally noticed a difference in my skin after using the cleanser once, it helps to get rid of spots and even out my skin tone, without making it dry and tight.
4. "Aqua de Parma EDP smells divine.
5. "Moroccan Oil leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny.
6. "Derma Quest stem cell facials are fantastic.
7. "BM Beauty eye shadows and brushes are great.
8. "mememe Goddess Rocks bronzer is perfect for a night out.
9. "Blink and Go eye shadows come in cool, bold colours."
What is your daily beauty routine? Do you use face masks?
"I use face masks but rarely. Once a week I'd say, if my skin is troublesome I'll use a clay mask, Guinot do a moisturizing mask that’s great. I cleanse using La Roche Posey and moisturize with Elizabeth Arden's Prevage, body and face – It’s very light so doesn’t clog up your skin."
What are your top beauty tips/secrets?
"Always take off your make-up at night, use a dab of vodka to dry up spots. Keep skin clean as much as possible (i.e don’t wear make-up if you don’t have to ) and wear sunscreen on your face all the time, even just a factor 15 to prevent sun damage and premature ageing."
Who is your beauty icon?
"Erin Wasson – she’s absolutely beautiful."
What’s your diet and exercise routine like? i.e. how do you get in shape for summer?
"I do Pilates with my trainer Sam Village, he and I also run together. When I can I'll go to the gym. To get in shape for summer I try and cut out alcohol, as it’s not only fattening but leads you to eat bad food and makes you not want to exercise. Oh and I just bought a bike, so I cycle everywhere."
Who is your celebrity crush?
For more make-up tips and secrets
'Made In Chelsea's Millie shares make-up tips with HELLO! Online
It's a little princess!