On Tuesday the Duchess of Cambridge was demure and sophisticated attending the Queen's thanksgiving service at St Paul's Cathedral.
Dressed head to toe in a nude tone, she wore subtle make-up comprising a flawless base, pink blush and natural-looking glossy lips.
The natural palette was completed with her usual dark brown eye tones and beautiful brunette locks.
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR FULL GALLERY
In a nude lace dress by Alexander McQueen, and nude LK Bennett heels, Kate finished the look with delicate pearl earrings and a matching net-trimmed hat by milliner Jane Taylor.
Kate likes to go for one colour, as we saw on Monday when she went for a stunning red for the River Pageant.
In another Alexander McQueen dress, the Duchess accessorized with a Sylvia Fletcher hat featuring a red maple leaf, and a Streathearn tartan scarf for when the weather turned chilly, a reminder that she is the Countess of Streathearn in Scotland.
But Kate toned down the more daring look – the dress has been previously worn by Kim Kardashian and Tulisa – with the same natural tones of make-up and nude LK Bennett heels.
Achieve Kate's look in five steps:
1. Kate has an immaculate complexion that she enhances with minimal foundation. Apply a foundation primer which will help the foundation base coat to be applied more evenly and smoothly while evening out the skin tone. Try applying your foundation using a make-up sponge or a brush
2. Use eyeliner along the lash line at the top and bottom. Start at the top and draw your pencil outwards from the centre. Make sure to draw a smooth line, and use brown eyeliner to give impact, while remaining soft
3. Dark eyes: Use a medium-sized shadow brush to apply a dark brown shadow across the top of the eyelid, blending it away softly into the socket area
4. Pink blush, giving a natural rosy-cheek effect
5. For the lips, stick to neutral pinky tones or just gloss
It's a little princess!