All the latest on the newest little royal
2) You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link provided.
3) By registering your details, submitting a valid entry and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you will be automatically entered into the competition prize draw to win the first or second prize.
4) The prize is one of 10 Charles Worthington goody bags with a value up to £50 (products chosen at the discretion of PZ Cussons).
5) If a prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond the Promoters control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided. The prizes must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. The prizes are only redeemable by the named winner. They must not be sold.
6) The Promoter cannot guarantee that the prizes will be free from all disruptions, failings and/or errors.
7) No purchase is necessary.
8) The competition is open to residents of UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of PZ Cussons (UK) Limited or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the competition.
9) The competition opens on 14th January 2014. The closing date for entry to the competition is 11.59pm, 16th March 2014. The winner will be notified by email/telephone call within 3 days of the competition close date. If a response is not received from the winner within 3 days of the notification email being sent and/or the winner cannot be contacted by telephone within 3 days of the competition close date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected at random in accordance with these competition terms and thereafter until the Prize has been successfully allocated.
11) Only one registration will be accepted per person either via this website per valid e-mail address/person or via a valid text message. Duplicated entries via each entry method shall count as one entry only.
12) Registrations must be completed by the registrant only at this website. Registrations made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this prize draw. The use of any device to automate the registration process is prohibited.
13) PZ Cussons reserves the right to select an alternative winner, remove an entrant or withhold or modify a prize in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that PZ Cussons has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of PZ Cussons, any company associated with PZ Cussons or any brand or product associated with either PZ Cussons or any affiliate company of PZ Cussons. PZ Cussons shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph.
14) No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. PZ Cussons shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
15) The results of this competition prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) One competition winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries, under the supervision of an independent observer.
17) By registering, all participants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
19) Promoter: PZ Cussons Beauty LLP trading as Charles Worthington, 14 Upper St. Martin’s Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9FB
All the latest on the newest little royal